For higher-production environments, there is the Freejet 700TX. Like the 330TX and 500TX, it has the capacity to print in vibrant, full color onto light and dark garments, using industry-standard high quality CMYK and white inks.
The Freejet 700TX model has the largest printable area, capable of printing up to four large shirt prints (17” x 30”) at a time, enabling fewer setup moves for processing multiple garments or promotional products. The 700TX is the ideal solution for a garment decorator or a contract printer who wants to step up from entry-level single or dual platen machines and produce larger DTG print orders.
- Printing Method : Direct to Garment Ink Jet Printing
- Print Head Technology : Ink Jet Piezo Drop on Demand
- Dimensions : 47” x 90” x 47”
- Weight : 480 lbs.
- Print Speed: A1 5 minutes @ 720 dpi
- Print area dimensions : 17” x 30”
- Height Adjustment : Automatic, up to 5.9”
- Power Requirements : AC 110/230 25W
- Available platens : Smart platen configurations available
- Maintenance : Auto Maintained with Wet Cap No Clog System
- Print Direction : Bi-Directional/Unidirectional
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Printing Resolution : Up to 2880 x 1440
- Software Requirements : Windows® 7, XP, Vista, Mac using parallels or similar emulator
- Ink Type : Direct Ink Powered by DuPont Artistri
- Ink Channels : 8 Channels: CMYK + WWWW or CMYK + CMYK, 180 nozzles per channel
- Ink Supply Method : High Flow Bulk Ink System
- Garment Pre treatment : Required when using white ink
- Voltage : AC 110 / 220 25W
- Power Consumption : 70 VA (varies on activity) 20VA (idle)
- RIP Software : Direct Rip Included