OmniPrint developed a new solution for higher-production environments to eliminate delays, maintenance burden and slow RIPs. After selling hundreds of entry-level direct to garment printers, OmniPrint innovated a faster DTG printer, the Freejet 500TX. Like the 330TX, it has the capacity to print in vibrant, full color onto light and dark garments, using industry-standard high quality CMYK and white inks.
The Freejet 500TX model is the step-up to the 330TX, the best quality printer in its class as well as the best value. It has a very large printable area and enables fewer setup steps for processing multiple garments or promotional products.
The 500TX is the ideal solution for a home-based business or an existing garment decorator looking to supplement their screen printing or embroidery business. It’s also suitable for a contract printer who wants to churn out larger DTG print orders or for commercial print businesses.
- Printing Method : Direct to Garment Ink Jet Printing
- Print Head Technology : Ink Jet Piezo Drop on Demand
- Dimensions : 24” x 50” x 24”
- Weight : 300 lbs.
- Print Speed: White Garment 10x8 image, 1 minute
- Print area dimensions : 17” x 30”
- Height Adjustment : Automatic, up to 5.9”
- Power Requirements : AC 110/230 25W
- Available platens : Smart platen configurations available
- Maintenance : Auto Maintained with Wet Cap No Clog System
- Print Direction : Bi-Directional/Unidirectional
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Printing Resolution : Up to 2880 x 1440
- Software Requirements : Windows® 7, XP, Vista, Mac using parallels or similar emulator
- Ink Type : Direct Ink Powered by DuPont Artistri
- Ink Channels : 8 Channels: CMYK + WWWW or CMYK + CMYK, 180 nozzles per channel
- Ink Supply Method : High Flow Bulk Ink System
- Garment Pre treatment : Required when using white ink
- Voltage : AC 110 / 220 25W
- Power Consumption : 70 VA (varies on activity) 20VA (idle)
- RIP Software : Direct Rip Included