The OmniPrint FreeJet 320 TX direct to garment prints amazing color images with great wash fastness on both light and dark garments.
The FreeJet 320 TX is extremely versatile, print on a variety of textile goods ranging from T-shirts to canvas bags, jeans to sweatshirts and much, much more! Print custom and limited edition T-shirts. Personalize jeans, hats, and sweatshirts. Create line samples as well as small to mid size production runs.
The OmniPrint FreeJet320 TX is a great unit to add to your current embroidery or screen print shop, or to a new start up business!
- Printing Method : Direct to Garment Ink Jet Printing
- Print Head Technology : Ink Jet Piezo Drop on Demand
- Dimensions : 25” x 42” x 18”
- Weight : 150 lbs
- Print Speed: White Garment 10x10 image, 45 seconds at 1440x720
- Print area dimensions : 12.79” x 22.75”
- Height Adjustment : Automatic, up to 5”
- Power Requirements : AC 110/220 25W; 70 VA active/20VA idle
- Available platens : Hat, 2 up Adult, Regular Adult, Youth, Sleeve, Infant
- Maintenance : Auto Maintained with Wet Cap No Clog System
- Print Direction : Bi-Directional/Unidirectional
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Printing Resolution : Up to 2880 x 1440
- Software Requirements : Windows® 7, XP, Vista, Mac using parallels or similar emulator
- Ink Type : Direct Ink Powered by DuPont Artistri
- Ink Channels : 8 Channels: CMYK + WWWW or CMYK + CMYK, 180 nozzles per channel
- Ink Supply Method : High Flow Bulk Ink System
- Garment Pre treatment : Required when using white ink
- Voltage : AC 110 / 220 25W
- Power Consumption : 70 VA (varies on activity) 20VA (idle)
- RIP Software : Direct Rip Included