Fast Tjet 3 SDT 1300 New comes with the following items:
- 1 - Users Manual
- 1 - FastARTIST Software
- A complete graphics design application for a Windows OS that is essential for printing an Underbase and/or White Highlights. Works with both vector and bitmap images from programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator; and CorelDRAW.
- 1 - FastRIP Software
- Our special Raster Image Processing software for a Windows OS that tells the printer how much White to print, how to print the colors and much more.
- 1 - 1 gallon of FastINK Textile Pre-Treatment.
- Garments need to be pre-treated with this clear, non-toxic, odorless spray before printing.
- 1 - Continuous Flow Bulk Ink System.
- 1 - T-Jet Power Sprayer for applying the Pre-Treatment
- 1 - 16oz Bottle of FastINK Textile White
- 1 - 8oz Bottle of FastINK3 Textile Cyan.
- 1 - 8oz Bottle of FastINK3 Textile Magenta.
- 1 - 8oz Bottle of FastINK3 Textile Yellow.
- 1 - 8oz Bottle of FastINK3 Textile Black.
- 1 - Standard 13" x 18" Shirt Holder
- 1 - Maintenance kit for minor printing issues and cleaning
Method of Printing: Inkjet Technology
Maximum Printing Resolution: 2880x1440dpi (720x720dpi most commonly used)
Maximum Printable Length: 17" (43cm)
Maximum Printable Width: 12" (30.5cm)
Printer Interface & Computer Connection Ports: IEEE 1394, USB, Parallel
Power Requirements: 100 - 240v AC 60/cycle 4 amps.
External Dimensions: L: 30", W: 36", H" 17.5"
Due to bed travel, a total of 60" end-to-end clearance is required.
Weight: 100lbs (46kg)
Recommended Operational Environment: Best operated in clean, dust-free room with temp between 68-85f (20-29c) and 40-80% humidity.